The Golden Globes are on this weekend and I can’t wait to see them!
This is the best night on television partly because there will be so many celebrities out on the town.
I can’t wait to see who will be sitting in the coveted power table smack dab in the middle of the room.
I will take a guess and say that Margot Robbie will be at that table.
Sorry Cameron Diaz.
You have expired according to Hollywood standards.
I’ll have an update if my prognosis is correct.
I am sure that Hamilton dude will be there, too.
And Robert Downey, Jr.
Yes…that train of thought was completely random but it makes sense to a Golden Globes audience.
Hair care products…you really let me down this morning.
Why? Well, lots of reasons.
First, I have a pink obsession.
My shower is full of pink-bottled shampoos, conditioners, and body scrubs. I didn’t know I was purchasing every pink shaded shampoo and conditioner on the market. Yes, I think that’s a problem.
Obviously, the beauty industry knows what it is doing when it packages all their plastic bottles in shades of pink. But, this morning, all my hair care products disappointed me …even the pink ones.
- First, I washed my hair with my favorite pink colored shampoo.. pink!
- Rinsed with its matching conditioner…also in a pink bottle!
- Towel dried my hair ..with a plush, white towel…not pink!
- Opened my product drawer, and my variety of hair products of sprays, leave in conditioners, gels, and smoothing cremes, etc…. were staring right at me… Mistake #1
- First, I tried the sea salt spray…enjoy the beach smell
- Then, sprayed on the color protectant spray…..a necessary color protector to protect my tresses..
- Added some frizz ease lotion we know frizzies can ruin any hair
- Smoothed on some straightening creme… beginning of my hair’s demise
- Then, reapplied more texturizing body spray…. mistake #2
- Ended with some more color protectant spray.…mistake # 3 …but, my color is not going to fade on me!
- And then I began the blowdrying process... danger!
It was not working as planned. Eventually, my hair was going to reveal the truth of my poor choices. Let’s take a look:
- My hair’s consistency felt more waxy, and weighed down. Dang it.. that must be the frizz ease and the straightening creme….
- The hairstyle mimicked a beach hair day..but, not a good beach day; a super miserable beach day... picture any hair in high winds, humidity, hot sun, sweat, sand, and in a baseball cap… that was my hair today!
My pink shampoos failed me. It was not pretty….