There has to be more to life than buying socks and deodorant.
A shopping trip to Target is a journey unlike no other. There is only randomness, and mindless wandering.
When you first walk in, it’s only to buy a few things. But the power of the store is greater than the willpower of anything reasonable in life.
For example, this is what is going on in my brain once I wander through the store:
- Sure, I could buy more toothpaste and band aids…never have enough of those.
- Oops…maybe some paper towels and paper plates.
- Let’s not forget some sharpies, and some KIND bars.
- How about some nail polish? Or some DOVE Coconut soap..that smells good.
- I know what else….some Poland Spring water bottles AND some Gatorade.
- OK….That should be about it.
- What did I come in here for? Oh that’s right, socks and deodorant.
WOW! There is something more to life than buying just socks and deodorant.