Dear Kate, Duchess of Cambridge,
Hello again! Just checking in to see how you are holding up with the new baby at home.
It’s been about two weeks now since beautiful Charlotte was born. I hope Prince William is helping with the diapers.
(Please note, I am sure you are super busy, so this letter will only take a few minutes. Please tell that crazy bachelor brother-in-law of yours, Harry, to stay away. Prince William is going to get jealous of his brother’s freedom soon.
Kate, these next few weeks are called the transition period in the newborn phase, so it’s super important for me to write to you!
Here are some tips I read about in “Raising a Princess after she has been home for a few weeks…”
Important Princess tips:
- Baby Charlotte will be more alert now, and is aware of her diaper “fashion”. She does care a lot about how she looks. My advice to you is buy her some Jessica Alba Honest diapers with cutesy prints on them. If it’s good enough for an actresses child, it’s good enough for your Princess. Her bum is super important during this phase.
- Baby Charlotte will still be napping quite often, but when she is awake, she’ll require everyone to pay attention to her and only her.….No one should pay any attention to her brother or the family dog. Enroll Baby George in preschool now… send the dog out for a walk.
- She may cry a little louder now, but really, she is practicing her blame game on her brother. Useful! A Princess is always right.
- Prince Harry and her other Uncle will only be allowed to hold her facing outwards, in one of those baby carriers.. Charlotte can not have ANY eye contact or become attached to ANY male figure other than her Daddy.
- Her bottles must be kept warm, and ready to go at a moments notice. She is learning the art of instant gratification, which is important to a Princess.
- Baby Charlotte will inspect all clothing from here on out…she will not allow any clothing in her closet under $1000.00. Hopefully, Godfather Elton John, or other famous Uncles and Aunties gave baby gifts of designer baby couture…
- For any new princess, she will need to have some updates on other royal babies being born… . and no…. that does not include any of the Kardashian babies….just royalty only….she needs to step up her game now before it’s too late.
Ok. That’s seems about right for now. Good luck with the next few weeks…I heard after 6 weeks at home, the baby becomes very demanding…Maybe I will write you then.. Ta ta!