My cat has been suffering from OCD and dental stuff.
First, his dental visit:
- I took him to the vet dentist. No, the cat didn’t need to sit in a dentist chair.
- The dentist told me he has gingivitis. oh no...how could that be?
- He gave me some poultry flavored tooth paste, and mini angled tooth brush. Seems reasonable…
- Sent me and cat on our way. purr purr.. cat happy to leave.
- Tried in jest to brush cat’s teeth. Geez….this is crazy!
- Now, the cat senses when I am practicing good dental care for him. Here kitty I have a treat for you…
- Cat runs away. Ughhh!!! Stupid cat..
This is going to go over well.
On to the OCD.
If my cat could compose a letter, it would go like this:
Dear Slave of my life,
My litter box should always be immaculate.